Announcing the 2013 People Choice Photo Contest
Donate Now Follow SVCA on Facebook Shop at the SVCA Store Geocaching on SVCA Preserves Gage readings at N. Whitefield The KRIS Database
Click on any of the preserves names on the map below for detailed information, locations, and maps.
Calling all nature lovers! Experience the splendor and solitude of the Sheepscot River at the SVCA's public preserves. Hiking, fishing, and hunting are allowed at all of our preserves. Hikers should wear blaze orange and be aware of hunters during the fall and spring hunting seasons. Dogs should be under the control of their owners at all times.
Enjoy the Visit
- Visitors are welcome to walk the preserve trails during daylight hours.
- Please respect our neighbors by remaining on SVCA property.
- Leave No Trace: please carry out what you carry in and do not take souvenirs.
- As hunting is permitted, both hunters and hikers should use extreme caution during the hunting season.
- Dogs should be under the control of their owners at all times.
- No fires, please.